The Board of Directors consists of 15 directors elected in accordance with the Pennsylvania Kiwanis Foundation’s Bylaws. The Board of Directors elects all officers annually. All terms of office begin on October 1st of each year following the election during the Foundation’s Annual Meeting at the District Convention. (This year’s district convention is in Williamsport, Pennsylvania on August 8-11, 2019)
Each director serves a term of three consecutive years as elected. A director is eligible to remain on the board for not more than two consecutive terms not exceeding six years. A director who is appointed to serve part of an unexpired term may be elected to serve two additional full three year terms.
Please review the Foundation Director Responsibilities and Foundation Director Application. If interested in serving, please e-mail your application to Judy Raub. The nomination committee will then contact you with next steps. If you have any questions, please contact Judy.
Timeline of Events/Activities:
- Now until Friday, July 12, 2019– Nomination Committee seeks Nominations. All interested individuals should e-mail applications by Friday, July 12th
- Monday, July 15, 2019 to Friday, July 26, 2019 – Nomination Committee interviews candidates finalizes nominations. Candidates are informed of their official nomination. Note: Nominated candidates application details will be shared with District Convention attendees with convention materials.
- Monday, July 29th to Wednesday, August 7th – District Office prepares for District Convention.
- Thursday, August 8th – Nominated candidates attend a meeting to discuss procedures and any questions at District Convention.
- Friday, August 9th – Nominated candidates attend the “Meet the Candidates” session at District Convention where question and answer session is conducted with members of the Pennsylvania District.
- Friday, August 10th – Nominated candidates attend House of Delegates. All Pennsylvania Kiwanis members vote for up to 5 nominated candidates.