We are seeking Board of Director nominations.
The Board of Directors consists of 15 elected Directors and the Past District Governor in accordance with the Foundation’s Bylaws. The Board of Directors elects all officers annually. All terms of office begin on October 1st of each year following the election during the Foundation’s Annual Meeting at the District Convention. (This year’s district convention is in Reading, Pennsylvania from August 19-21, 2021.)
Elected Directors serve a term of three years. Directors are eligible serve two consecutive three-year elected terms.
Additional information regarding Foundation governance is contained in the Foundation’s Bylaws.
Interested candidates should review the Foundation Director Responsibilities and Foundation Director Application. If interested in serving, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Nominations Committee will then contact you with the next steps. You may direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Timeline of Events/Activities:
- Now until Wednesday, June 30, 2021– Nomination Committee seeks Nominations. All interested individuals should e-mail applications by Friday, June 30th
- Monday, July 5, 2021 to Friday, July 16, 2021 – Nomination Committee interviews candidates finalizes nominations. Candidates are informed of their official nomination. Note: Nominated candidates application details will be shared with District Convention attendees with convention materials.
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 – Nominated candidates attend a meeting to discuss procedures and any questions at District Convention.
- Friday, August 20, 2021– Nominated candidates attend the “Meet the Candidates” session at District Convention where question and answer session is conducted with members of the Pennsylvania District.
- Friday, August 20, 2021 – Nominated candidates attend House of Delegates. All Pennsylvania Kiwanis members vote for up to 5 nominated candidates.