The Pennsylvania Kiwanis Foundation encourages Kiwanis clubs and Kiwanis-family service leadership programs to apply for grant funding. All grant proposals must further the goals and ideals of Kiwanis as well as promote the growth of Kiwanis.
Some things to consider when writing a grant proposal.
- Priority will be given to those grant proposals that benefit children over those that solely benefit the community.
- Grant proposal should involve an element of service from the group applying for the grant.
- Organizations applying for a grant should be directly funding part of the program being considered.
Grant decisions will be made on the following timelines:
- For June 1 funding decisions…
- Submit full application by April 1
- For October 1 funding decisions…
- Submit full application by August 1
- For January 1 funding decisions…
- Submit full application by November 1
Download grant application form and instructions
(revised February 9, 2018)